Getting here - a three hour drive to your imagination...
Eleonas is a 3-hour car journey from Athens and can be reached using either one of two routes.
When you reach Rovies give us a call and we will come to meet you.
1. Over the bridge and the mountain - this is the more scenic drive:
- Take the Motorway (E75) from Athens to Chalkis (ΧΑΛΚΙΔΑ).
- Drive over the suspension bridge at Chalkis following signs to N. Evia (Β. ΕΥΒΟΙΑ).
- A twisty road leads from Chalkis to Limni over Mt. Candili (ΠΡΟΚΟΠΙ, ΣΤΡΟΦΥΛΙΑ).
- At Limni, follow the sign right to Rovies going by the sea (ΡΟΒΙΕΣ).
2. Motorway and ferry - an easy drive through the plains of Thebes, with a 45 minute ferry ride:
- Take the Motorway (E75) from Athens to Arkitsa (ΑΡΚΙΤΣΑ).
- Take the ferry boat to Edipsos (ΑΙΔΗΨΟΣ).
- Once on Evia Island go right, following the signs to Ilia (ΗΛΙΑ) and Rovies (ΡΟΒΙΕΣ) along the coast
Look also for flights from Volos airport. It is a two hours drive from New Anchialos (Νέα Αγχίαλος) to Rovies (Ροβιές) using the ferry from Glyfa (Γλύφα) to Agiokampos (Αγίοκαμπος) on Evia Island.
If you wish to hire a car and have it waiting for you at Athens, Thessaloniki or Volos airport, you can contact Car n' motion.