Terms of Reservation & Cancellation
Confirmation of room availability by the hotel does not constitute a reservation. For a valid and firm reservation a deposit in advance by the customer is required within the time limit given by the Reservations. If there is no deposit b the expiration of the time limit, the reservation may be cancelled.
Since "eleonas" is a small hotel we are obliged to follow a very strict cancellation policy.
May 1 to September 30
- Cancellation up to 21 days before the date of arrival: full refund of deposit
- Cancellation between 21 to 10 days: the advance deposit is not refunded.
- Cancellation within less than 10 days or failing to show : the customer will be charged with the full amount for the days of reservation.
October 1 to April 30 (excluding Christmas and Easter holidays)
- Cancellation up to 7 days before arrival: full refund.
- Cancellation in less than 7 days or failing to show: the advance deposit is not refunded.
In case of early departure the customer will be charged with 100% of the remaining charges.