- Lacy beaches crown the coast at a length of 27 km from the lake to Ilia. The lonely pebble beaches, 500 meters from the olive grove, are usually empty and it is not unlikely that you will find a place exclusively for you even in August.
- In Gialtra and Gregolimano you will find sandy beaches, in Greek you will enjoy the view, in Kotsikia the wave.
- Drive to Ag. Anna on the Aegean side and enjoy a 7 km beach with golden sand.
- The northern Gulf of Evia is the sea that you can see panoramically from the olive grove. It is always calm and rich in marine life. You will see lights from the fishing boats shining at night and if you are lucky you can see playful dolphins during the day. Get your mask for underwater observation.
- A waterfall in an impressive wooded environment on the mountain near Drymonas is a picnic challenge.
- Take only photos, leave only footprints. Do not collect animals or plants. By cutting flowers we remove the reproductive organs of the plants. Behave in low tones and take back whatever you bring with you. Do not leave rubbish. Enjoy nature.
The beaches in Evoikos are pebbled. Nothing better. You do not have the sand to get into your swimsuit and your eyes. Because the waters are very clear and sea urchins prefer them, keep in mind! You can easily enjoy the beaches in the Aegean, all different, all very nice.
The beaches of Evoikokos bay have pebbles. What can be better ? There is no sand to get into your eyes and inside your bathing suit.
Since the waters are so clear, the sea urchins prefer to live in some places too. We suggest that you have a pair of sea shoes with you.
You can find the beaches on the map.
If some of you prefer a drink and others swimming or sunbathing, Rovies beach is ideal.
It offers cozy taverns, showers for rinsing off the sea water, play-ground and benches to rest.
You can swim all day until the sun goes down as the sea is quite warm.
On the way from Limni to Rovies, right before the entrance to the village Rovies.
This is a sheltered bay with trees reaching almost the sea offering natural shade.
The pebbles on the beach are small and the sea deepens gradually. It is ideal for children and elderly people.
ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑ ΥΔΑΤΩΝ ΚΟΛΥΜΒΗΣΗΣ - Ροβιές 2 (ΜΑΝΤΟΥΔΙΟΥ-ΛΙΜΝΗΣ-ΑΓΙΑΣ ΑΝΝΑΣ) - BP07004
From the village Rovies up to the stream there is a 10 km beach waiting for you. The sound of the waves and the bird’s tweeting will keep you company. The beach is strewn with small pebbles. Children can create imaginary shapes with shells which are uncovered when the tide is low.
Here you can enjoy your swimming wearing goggles. The sea deepens very soon and it becomes deep blue. There is no natural shade on the beach. You will need to bring an umbrella with you.
ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑ ΥΔΑΤΩΝ ΚΟΛΥΜΒΗΣΗΣ - Ροβιές 1 (ΜΑΝΤΟΥΔΙΟΥ-ΛΙΜΝΗΣ-ΑΓΙΑΣ ΑΝΝΑΣ) - BP07005A
It is on the way from Rovies to Edipsos. It is not easy to reach because of the summer camps of the Archibishopry of Chalkida.
If you walk along the fence you will reach a small bay strewn with small pebbles and crystal clear waters.
ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑ ΥΔΑΤΩΝ ΚΟΛΥΜΒΗΣΗΣ - Ταξιάρχης (ΙΣΤΙΑΙΑΣ-ΑΙΔΗΨΟΥ) - BP07005
South of the village Chronia there is a small pretty pebble bay.
Two km north of Limni, the beach is named after the beach bar which is there. It is an organized beach with shade, shower, sunbeds.
ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑ ΥΔΑΤΩΝ ΚΟΛΥΜΒΗΣΗΣ - Κοχύλι (ΜΑΝΤΟΥΔΙΟΥ-ΛΙΜΝΗΣ-ΑΓΙΑΣ ΑΝΝΑΣ) - BP07006A
The beach is long and is covered with tiny pebbles.
Are you hungry? You can have a bite in one of the tavernas there with a view of the Pagassitikos Bay across the sea.
Do not forget to have your binoculars with you to watch the birds, which live on the wetland here at the outfall of the stream.
The coast of Edipsos
Below the cafeteria “Thermee” in Edipsos the hot waters flow freely into the sea.
You can swim summer or winter and enjoy the beneficial quality of there mineral waters.